DEWAR VESSEL TYPE
Cryosauna (cryochamber) available in:
- metallic silver outer shell
- stainless steel (mirror or matt) outer shell
- bamboo outer shell
Low nitrogen consumption, 2x dewar vessel (40l),
minimum cooling and drying time,
reliable, easy to operate, customizable.
Component set for the cryosauna (cryochamber):
- Temperature display
- 2pcs Dewar vessels (40l)
- 2pairs Fur boots
Additional Options of the cryosauna (cryochamber):
- Additional Dewar vessels
- Additional fur boots
- Floor cushion height 8 cm
- Decorative handles (available only for stainless steel shell)
- Top with lights
- Audio system (mp3)
Specifications of the cryosauna (cryochamber):
- Power supply: 110–220±22V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1.5 kW max.
- Operating temperature inside the cabin (from −130°C to −190°C) attained in less than 30 s.
- Liquid nitrogen consumption: for preliminary cooling to −130°C – max. 3,75 L, for one session – from 1,25 L to 3,75 L (averagely 1,25 L of liquid nitrogen per every minute of a session) (oversize model consuption + about 5 -10%)
- Weight: no more than 380kg.
- Overall dimensions: 900mm x1550mm x 2450mm (2,200mm withoutTop)
Air-container packaging sizes and weights: Pallets 1.1850x1060x1110mm 177kg, 2.1270x810x1220mm162kg, 3.1270x820x1130mm 132kg
- Truck packaging sizes and weights: Pallets 1.1250x800x1110mm, 2.800x1250x1310mm, 3.1850x1050x1000mm, 380kg brutto